Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Anil's Political Post

This is the best post I've seen on the elections till now.

I think Anil has potrayed every thinking person's frustration adequately...

Excerpts...
And the worst thing about the candidates? They're fucking lazy. Nobody said to me "Vote for me because I'm most able to work with people in the opposite party who have good ideas, and that's how we make progress."

And by the time the whole process has finished, most dumb, loud Americans will go back to hating their counterparts in the other party more than they hate Osama Bin Laden. The other 80% of us will shake our heads, be glad it's over, and get back to work.


Thanks, Anil. All I can add is that you are echoing the feelings of people all over the world.

Most of the people might be having a good laugh at the numerous animations floating around. But underneath that, we're also shaking our heads in disbelief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home